Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a very sad, solemn occasion

Here's the dealio folks.

I. Have. So. Much. School.

You would not even believe. So unfortunately, this story will be stuck on the back burner to simmer until it catches on fire and forces me to deal with it or until my school vanishes into thin air. I'm very sorry for any heart failure this will cause (but I don't think anyone checks this neglected blog anyway). When the school is finished, the blog begins again. I wish you all a merry life.

Chariss

6 comments:

Amber said...

Sniff. Well, I suppose we're back to commenting on ourselves again...

Shae said...

hahah!! I am just seeing this ... almost a month later!! yep, we are def back to critiquing one another's writings. :)
welp, guess you girls will find this in a few weeks when you think to check this sad neglected blog. :D

Anonymous said...

haha...oh, we are so pathetic. i think it's sort of funny that we all still check tho...seeing as we've each left a comment. wow. we need lives. :)

Elizabeth Kelley said...

If it helps any, I was here (obviously...)
I know the feeling. My writing has been seriously delayed as well, so I have no room what so ever to critique. I'll pop back over around Spring break in the hope that you'll have gotten you schoolwork to disappear.
Until then...

Shae said...

hellooooo!!! ::echos:: wow, this is sad girls. :D

Elizabeth Kelley said...

C'mon folks. Christmas break...