Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The time has come, quoth the walrus.

Esteemed readers of this oft neglected blog-
If you are reading this, I must say I am extremely grateful that you still take the time to check this blog. I know it's been forever. We (my co-authors and myself) have mused long upon this quandary (ok, we thought about it for ten minutes or so) and at last came to the conclusion that must take a break from the authorship of this blog. This is largely due to perplexing and voluminous mounds of homework and the highly noble pursuit of education. And so, we bid adieu to you for a short time. Our goal is to have the next chapter posted by Thanksgiving (right, Amber?) and after that joyous occasion we will reassess the situation and come to a further conclusion about this blog. In the mean time, I leave you with this quote:

"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." - G.K. Chesterton

Yes, he really wrote that. Don't ask me what that has to do with anything. :)

Ciao, ya'll.

C.

10 comments:

Chill said...

bumms

Anonymous said...

What exactly do you mean by that comment, Caleb?

Chariss

Elizabeth Kelley said...

Hullo, Vader!

About the cheese quote - isn't it obvious? "Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." Cheese is amazing, and yet poets write more about sunsets and girlfriends lost and walrus'. I mean, puh-LEEZE!
:D
See y'all at Thanksgiving (hopefully. :-) )

Amber said...

Lol - thanks for that, chariss. Yeah. Thanksgiving's prolly when I'll post something. Oh, and btw, i LOVE the quote ;P

Rach said...

that is like one of the best quotes ever.

but as sad as it will be to have you stop writing, you need to focus on your "pursuit of education" right now. Amber, i'm expecting you to ace your advanced biology test. so do well. study hard. take a break. and then write like you've never written before.

:) rach

Shae said...

::echoing czgirls:: yeah amber, you better do a pretty good job on this chapter if you're gonna make me and chariss wait this long to edit, along with everyone else who wants to read it. idc if that makes any sense; i'm going back to debating whether to take this test now or not ...

Anonymous said...

'fraid not. Sorry.

Elizabeth Kelley said...

Well it's here, Thanksgiving Break. ... :-)
jk, not like y'all don't have school now as well, just not as much.

Amber said...

Lol - just so ya'll know, I'm working on it now. Then it will have to go through Chariss and Shae, and then it will be posted :D

Amber said...

I'm so sorry - my computer got a virus and then it crashed, so I never got to post the chapter. It's still dead, meaning I can't access any documents. Chariss is going to post for me soon :D